- Spinal and/or peripheral joint mobilisation
- Spinal joint manipulation
- Soft tissue techniques (massage, deep tissue frictions, trigger point pressure, myofascial release)
- Muscle stretching
- Taping or bracing
- Exercise prescription – home, gym and hydrotherapy
- Postural correction and ergonomic education including manual handling
- Cryotherapy or thermotherapy (ice or heat)
- Dry Needling
- Electrotherapy Modalities (ultrasound, interferential, medium frequency, muscle stimulation, TENS)
- Real-time ultrasound imaging
- Pilates – individual and class lessons
The physiotherapists at Miami Physiotherapy are trained to treat your sporting injuries with up to date evidence based knowledge and treatments. Sometimes serious sporting injuries require surgery, and sports physiotherapy following surgery will aid your recovery and ensure you return to sport fit and fully rehabilitated. Some examples of common sporting injuries that we manage at Miami Physiotherapy are detailed here ...more info:
Miami Physiotherapy offers individual or class pilates programs to suit people who are fit and well, as well as those recovering from an injury. ... click here to see why Pilates is so good for you?
Real Time Ultrasound Imaging
RTUI can be helpful if you have low back, pelvic or hip pain, or muscular disorders such as recurrent hamstring or groin strains. RTUI allows your physiotherapist to visualise your muscles in your area of concern to see whether these muscles are working properly....... click here to read about our ultrasound services.
Animal physiotherapy is physiotherapy treatment for horses, dogs and cats. At Miami Physiotherapy, Shelley completed her Masters in Animal Therapy in 2006. She works mainly with dogs....... click here to read about our animal physiotherapy services.
Services:- Physiotherapy ( Physio ), Pilates, Dry Needling, Hydrotherapy, Ultrasound and Animal Physiotherapy